I know Apple is likely to launch the M5 MacBook Air in March, but the prices of RAM and memory chips keep rising, so I’m worried the price will go up.
So I’m debating whether to buy the M4 now or wait for the M5. Thoughts?
I’ve been thinking about buying an M4 MacBook or waiting for the M5.
Anonymous·9mo
0